MacBytes
Jul 30, 02:52 PM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: Apple Software
Link: Apple's IOS4 Issues Take Center Stage

Lady Gaga being

If you want a way to wear hot

Gaga hit the floor after

It#39;s pretty obvious that Lady
Category: Apple Software
Link: Apple's IOS4 Issues Take Center Stage
entatlrg
Jul 10, 10:53 AM
Try a Thinkpad T-series. Best-built for the money, with user-replaceable parts (try finding that on most machines today), and a keyboard that puts all others to shame.
ThinkPad displays suck, otherwise a nice computer. Huge mistake on Lenovo's behalf imo.
ThinkPad displays suck, otherwise a nice computer. Huge mistake on Lenovo's behalf imo.

doo-hik-ee
Jan 12, 08:21 PM
$10 million infinity dollars says the name is not MacBook Air.
Mark my word.
Mark my word.
iScott428
Apr 20, 02:02 PM
Although it runs like dirt on my 3Gs, it is an absolutely great app and had to grab it for .99$ so I would have it when I upgrade to the next iPhone.
Also I have seen and played with this app on the iPad 2 and all I have to say is you could DJ the best house party ever with this app and your iPod music.
Also I have seen and played with this app on the iPad 2 and all I have to say is you could DJ the best house party ever with this app and your iPod music.
Laslo Panaflex
Jul 21, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Freg3000

If you listen to her music, you get the sense that she enjoys being naked, among other things… so maybe we should all be thankful for the hot pants?

Lady GaGa decided to lose the

Lady Gaga is a huge

tighterthanplastic: Lady Gaga

giving birth to hot pants.

The Fendi Bag saves Lady Gaga

wallpaper lady gaga bad

Singer Lady Gaga is one of pop

Lady Gaga was actually dressed

or latex hot pants and 6

the running Lady+gaga+hot+

hot pants? 1. Lady GaGa

hot pants, fishnets — Lady

Katy Perry#39;s red hot pants are
iTeen
Jun 21, 09:08 PM
Wait what now?
Why can't you just buy it yourself?
Why can't you just buy it yourself?
CorporateFelon
May 2, 02:45 PM
I've recently installed a 2.33ghz c2d chip in my old 1.66 cd mac mini. The performance boost has been great!
I've noticed temps have gotten a little high while running encodes and such... around low - mid 90s C while handbrake is encoding. I know this is still within operating temperature, but i'd like them to be a little lower.
I managed to keep the plastic clips from breaking while installing my cpu. I've been thinking about replacing the nylon clips with some nylon screws, like others have mentioned.
My question, Do people use the springs that came with the clips when installing the screws? Or do people just screw the heatsink down snug to the cpu without the springs?
Thanks,
Would any OEM C2D chip work?
I've noticed temps have gotten a little high while running encodes and such... around low - mid 90s C while handbrake is encoding. I know this is still within operating temperature, but i'd like them to be a little lower.
I managed to keep the plastic clips from breaking while installing my cpu. I've been thinking about replacing the nylon clips with some nylon screws, like others have mentioned.
My question, Do people use the springs that came with the clips when installing the screws? Or do people just screw the heatsink down snug to the cpu without the springs?
Thanks,
Would any OEM C2D chip work?
MacBytes
Nov 25, 10:55 AM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: Humor
Link: Steve Jobs, man of action, is now an action figure (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20101125115526)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Category: Humor
Link: Steve Jobs, man of action, is now an action figure (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20101125115526)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
ChrisBrightwell
Jun 24, 01:00 PM
I'll take the grey sock if you decide to part it out.
Payment sent. Sorry for the delay.
Payment sent. Sorry for the delay.
mkrishnan
Feb 16, 03:00 PM
Yeah, that's it. The comments in the extensionroom seemed to claim that TBP had exactly the same features, but was less buggy. I guess they were wrong.
The only part of it I use is the forcing of new windows to open as new tabs instead, so there wasn't any visible difference to me.
On Windows, but not Mac, I've seen some bugginess with TBE where it will sometimes fail to implement its prefs correctly on startup, so that close buttons aren't where they're supposed to be, single-window-mode doesn't work, etc, and restarting FF is required. I don't think I've seen this on my Mac. I'm not sure to be honest, though, how true all this is. The last time I tried TBP, it did not have all the features TBE did.
But when I was talking about accidentally getting TBP, I was wondering if the OP might have done that, and thought TBE was missing a lot of prefs on the Mac. But unlikely. :)
The only part of it I use is the forcing of new windows to open as new tabs instead, so there wasn't any visible difference to me.
On Windows, but not Mac, I've seen some bugginess with TBE where it will sometimes fail to implement its prefs correctly on startup, so that close buttons aren't where they're supposed to be, single-window-mode doesn't work, etc, and restarting FF is required. I don't think I've seen this on my Mac. I'm not sure to be honest, though, how true all this is. The last time I tried TBP, it did not have all the features TBE did.
But when I was talking about accidentally getting TBP, I was wondering if the OP might have done that, and thought TBE was missing a lot of prefs on the Mac. But unlikely. :)
arn
Dec 20, 03:28 PM
Post your own personal stories about switching to the Mac.
arn
arn
SeaFox
Nov 6, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by arn
I think people try to prevent multiple songs from the same artist showing up at once... but we then forget to go back...
we'll get 'em in there...
I'll talk to the other admins
arn
I'll try to remember that when I submit and space things out a little better.
I've noticed it before but since I usually get on late at night I sometimes forget how many songs I put in and how many were already there that I just added to my list :D
It probably doesn't help I only come in to submit once a day and put in at least a half-dozen songs each time. :)
I think people try to prevent multiple songs from the same artist showing up at once... but we then forget to go back...
we'll get 'em in there...
I'll talk to the other admins
arn
I'll try to remember that when I submit and space things out a little better.
I've noticed it before but since I usually get on late at night I sometimes forget how many songs I put in and how many were already there that I just added to my list :D
It probably doesn't help I only come in to submit once a day and put in at least a half-dozen songs each time. :)
brn2ski00
Jun 24, 05:03 AM
iPhone headset, nano tubes, and iPod sock received today! Excellent seller.
Cheeers Kuebby!
Cheeers Kuebby!
daneoni
Apr 28, 07:09 AM
SL has been rock solid for me...can't remember the last time i even had a crashed. You've probably something over thats being screwing up somethings. Maybe rebuild launch services, repair permissions, run cron scripts, clear out your cache and do a file systems check.
SL for me has been arguably a better OS than Leopard with the exception of it's expose implementation.
SL for me has been arguably a better OS than Leopard with the exception of it's expose implementation.
4JNA
Mar 4, 06:07 PM
:rolleyes: i actually debated trying to start an 'igeek' heater project. one computer in each room, add wifi, and turn the thermostat down....
wife said 'hell no', and don't put any more computers in guest rooms...
oh well... :rolleyes:
wife said 'hell no', and don't put any more computers in guest rooms...
oh well... :rolleyes:
maya
Sep 23, 11:04 AM
Sorry, but even the head of cyclone/hurricane research for the World Meteorological Organization says that it is premature to link "global warming" (see: theory of) to increased hurricane activity this year (http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/09/23/MTFH02074_2005-09-23_11-27-45_SCH341095.html).
Neither position is right or wrong at the point. The head researcher with the WMO says that studies still need to be conducted, however it would also seem that in the past there have been some strong storms may it be snow, wind, rain far few than at present.
As stated it is only going to get worse till the balance is regained. Its not going to escalate and continue on that path its going to subside. When that will happen no one knows yes, as we do not know the peek yet.
Much is to be seen. :)
Neither position is right or wrong at the point. The head researcher with the WMO says that studies still need to be conducted, however it would also seem that in the past there have been some strong storms may it be snow, wind, rain far few than at present.
As stated it is only going to get worse till the balance is regained. Its not going to escalate and continue on that path its going to subside. When that will happen no one knows yes, as we do not know the peek yet.
Much is to be seen. :)
Nightarchaon
May 3, 03:41 PM
Unless they change the power supply the only thing really to update is either the price or the capacity.
I thought they had fixed the capacitor problem. The first batch (1 year+) was dying, but have they continued to die for newer models?
ive had, the original 512gb die at 14months, a 2Tb die at 8 months, and another "2nd gen" 1Tb die at 14 months.
the only thing they "fixed" was a firmware update that keeps the HDD spun down as much as possible to minimise heat build up and turns the internal useless fan on low almost all the time, the components in my original TM and the new TM are identical apart from the upgrade double antenna WIFI and bigger HDD.
apple will ignore a design fault if they can "patch around it" and potentially fix it if they can be bothered to way down the line
I thought they had fixed the capacitor problem. The first batch (1 year+) was dying, but have they continued to die for newer models?
ive had, the original 512gb die at 14months, a 2Tb die at 8 months, and another "2nd gen" 1Tb die at 14 months.
the only thing they "fixed" was a firmware update that keeps the HDD spun down as much as possible to minimise heat build up and turns the internal useless fan on low almost all the time, the components in my original TM and the new TM are identical apart from the upgrade double antenna WIFI and bigger HDD.
apple will ignore a design fault if they can "patch around it" and potentially fix it if they can be bothered to way down the line
jessica.
Oct 24, 07:42 PM
^ when claiming work as your own be sure to remove the copyright. :rolleyes:
Genuis.
Genuis.
alphaod
Jun 10, 10:51 AM
When Apple changed their name from Apple Computer to just Apple it was when they cared more about iPods and iPhones than the computer.
Patmian212
Dec 15, 03:04 PM
I need an ATI PCI Video card that'll work with my PowerMac G3 B&W. I'm currently using an old PCI card from my old PowerMac 9600 so if I could replace it in time for christmas (I'm giving the computer away as a gift to my Grandma) then that would be fantastic.
I see some going on eBay so if I can't find one here I'll purchase one on there. I can pay via PayPal, or if you really want maybe we can trade somehting. Thanks! :)
Just outta curiosity, what GFX card is in the B+W now?
I see some going on eBay so if I can't find one here I'll purchase one on there. I can pay via PayPal, or if you really want maybe we can trade somehting. Thanks! :)
Just outta curiosity, what GFX card is in the B+W now?
GFLPraxis
Apr 15, 09:28 PM
Currently, I think that the XBox 360 is better. Nothing can beat Gears of War. Well, perhaps Rainbow Six Vagas. Both are using Unreal Engine 3. I think that the year that the 360 had gave devs time to figure out what was going on. This is why the 360 prolly looks better. I don't think that we will ever see a huge difference till the end life of the consoles. That's when we will see what's going on.
Except that Unreal 3 Engine is going to be on PS3 too, so once again, they'll be about the same.
Except that Unreal 3 Engine is going to be on PS3 too, so once again, they'll be about the same.
appleguy123
May 16, 05:52 PM
It doesn't say that you do. Looks real though. I'm not the seller.
wickedG35
Mar 13, 01:40 PM
Here is a sample of what you are looking at if you get the screen replaced.iPhone Screen Repair (http://techrestore.com/xcart/product.php?productid=18174&cat=359&page=1)
Thanks, but this is my backup phone. I know I can probably replace the LCD and sell it for higher but I'd rather just sell it outright. The best offer I received is $240, will sell for $245 + shipping if anyone here is interested.
:)
Thanks, but this is my backup phone. I know I can probably replace the LCD and sell it for higher but I'd rather just sell it outright. The best offer I received is $240, will sell for $245 + shipping if anyone here is interested.
:)
DePaulBlueDemon
Feb 12, 10:31 AM
I nominate this as Thread of the Week.
No comments:
Post a Comment