paolo-
Jan 6, 09:00 PM
How are you plugging them in? If you can get the guitar to work, every thing else should. You should plug the line out from your keyboard to the audio inputs of your tascam. For the mic, it should go into the mic in.
As for returning it, it's not a bad idea. It sounds as though you just plugged things wrong if you can get it to record your guitar. But tascam interfaces are a pain in the ass. Really, I had the L version of the interface and it wouldn't work when I wanted it to. I had to reinstall the drivers countless times, plug and unplug it, restart my computer. And apparently, I'm not the only one to get all of those problem, there's a thread about in the board. They never release new drivers and usually the updates aren't that better. I just hope I can save you the trouble.
As for returning it, it's not a bad idea. It sounds as though you just plugged things wrong if you can get it to record your guitar. But tascam interfaces are a pain in the ass. Really, I had the L version of the interface and it wouldn't work when I wanted it to. I had to reinstall the drivers countless times, plug and unplug it, restart my computer. And apparently, I'm not the only one to get all of those problem, there's a thread about in the board. They never release new drivers and usually the updates aren't that better. I just hope I can save you the trouble.
bousozoku
Jan 1, 09:06 PM
I'm my favourite Mac application developer. :D
Otherwise, I'd have to say Ryan Gordon, Brad Oliver, or The Mozilla Group. They're the best.
I use a lot of applications but I can't say that any of them work particularly well on Mac OS X still. Macromedia and Adobe need to forget their past and make things work.
Otherwise, I'd have to say Ryan Gordon, Brad Oliver, or The Mozilla Group. They're the best.
I use a lot of applications but I can't say that any of them work particularly well on Mac OS X still. Macromedia and Adobe need to forget their past and make things work.
lee50539310
May 4, 03:18 AM
I sell original adapters over 2 years, hope these suggestions can help you find the right adapters.
First, some words I use.
①Original:
Someone call it genuine. Apple don�t produce adapter by itself, so they find OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer). Till now I know 3 companies make adapters for Apple, they are Delta/Liteon/Samsung. Some customers like Delta, they think that its quality is the best.
②Replacement:
These adapters also called high-copy, they are made by other factories without Apple�s authorisation. Too many factories produce these adapters in China, a wide difference between these adapters. Generally speaking, 2 kinds, Grade A and Grade B.
Factories in China like calling their replacement as OEM, it�s not right. I will not discuss Grade B, quality is a big problem in my opinion.

2010 FIFA World Cup Final Ball

World Cup 2010 ball.

2010 South Africa World Cup

World Cup 2010 Soccer Ball

Adidas: World Cup 2010

World Cup 2010 Soccer Ball

World+cup+2010+soccer+all

World Cup 2010 Champion

Pes 2010 World Cup 2010 Ball
First, some words I use.
①Original:
Someone call it genuine. Apple don�t produce adapter by itself, so they find OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer). Till now I know 3 companies make adapters for Apple, they are Delta/Liteon/Samsung. Some customers like Delta, they think that its quality is the best.
②Replacement:
These adapters also called high-copy, they are made by other factories without Apple�s authorisation. Too many factories produce these adapters in China, a wide difference between these adapters. Generally speaking, 2 kinds, Grade A and Grade B.
Factories in China like calling their replacement as OEM, it�s not right. I will not discuss Grade B, quality is a big problem in my opinion.
ThaDoggg
Feb 22, 12:14 AM
Is it 250 or 500? I'm close to 250...
Believe it's 250 and 6 months
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Believe it's 250 and 6 months
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SnowLeopard2008
Apr 24, 05:02 PM
There's no practical reason behind letting the battery completely die and then charging it to 100% like what you described. Lithium ion battery technology has progressed a lot since the times when that was helpful. Also, confirming what previous posters have said, iPhone 4 will shut off the power that flows into the battery when it's fully charged. The iPhone will then run off the charger's power until you unplug it. And turning it on and off completely won't harm the phone, although there's not much advantage to doing so unless you are low on battery and you need it later on.
AWallen90
May 4, 09:49 AM
Are either of these options possible?
1. He sends the iPhone 4 32GB to you, and you have to give the post office employee the iPhone 4 16GB in exchange for the one he sent you?
2. He refunds the 100au or so difference between the iPhone 32gb and the one he sent you?
1. He sends the iPhone 4 32GB to you, and you have to give the post office employee the iPhone 4 16GB in exchange for the one he sent you?
2. He refunds the 100au or so difference between the iPhone 32gb and the one he sent you?
bousozoku
Nov 1, 11:49 PM
They just got all spanking brand new computer equipment at the school where my wife works, and the various departments were supplied with multifunction units.
Guess, what? It sure didn't take too long for them to break down and/or malfunction. They never bothered repairing them, they just exchanged them for separates.
As incredibly vague as that is, it doesn't help anyone. I'm guessing that those were probably Lexmark (or Dell, which are the same thing) units as my parents' Lexmark all-in-one broke after about a year while my Epson CX5200 is still going strong for them and my CX6400 is not quite a year old but working well.
However, had Canon had all-in-ones available at the time I got the CX6400, as they do now, I would have gone for a Canon model instead.
Guess, what? It sure didn't take too long for them to break down and/or malfunction. They never bothered repairing them, they just exchanged them for separates.
As incredibly vague as that is, it doesn't help anyone. I'm guessing that those were probably Lexmark (or Dell, which are the same thing) units as my parents' Lexmark all-in-one broke after about a year while my Epson CX5200 is still going strong for them and my CX6400 is not quite a year old but working well.
However, had Canon had all-in-ones available at the time I got the CX6400, as they do now, I would have gone for a Canon model instead.
iCeQuBe
Oct 26, 03:24 PM
So of the people that are going does anyone want to meet up?
entatlrg
Apr 25, 06:41 PM
I agree completely. Enjoy your new Birthday gift.
No one but Apple knows a date, what SB will or won't bring or anything at this point.
To many uncertainties ... now the speed is good, so is the heat and fan noise ... best we've ever seen on the Airs.
Have fun.
No one but Apple knows a date, what SB will or won't bring or anything at this point.
To many uncertainties ... now the speed is good, so is the heat and fan noise ... best we've ever seen on the Airs.
Have fun.
jondob
May 4, 09:51 PM
I just went to put another cd in and it wont take the cd at all.... It seems to reset itself when I restart though, but then only works once before it stops working...
Is there anything I can do here?
Is there anything I can do here?
MaxBurn
May 5, 09:57 AM
Yes, just get 4.3.2 somewhere and you can restore normally for the moment it looks like.
jimmy.mcarthur
Apr 15, 03:42 AM
Thanks for all your responses, I've tried some of your remadies and all is not looking good. Taking it to Apple tomorrow to get a quote but either way I think it is probably time to let go...
Cheers,
James McArthur
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

2010 Spain World Cup Champions

2010 World Cup Official Match

2010 world cup football

Don#39;t Like The World Cup Ball?

2010 FIFA World Cup Ball

2010 Football World Cup,

World Cup 2010 Ball
Cheers,
James McArthur
____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________
Mechcozmo
Nov 14, 12:25 AM
probably... not sure if a wiki page is the best way for it to happen.
arn
Then how will the articles be taken off of the list when the Guide is created and up to spec?
Linkety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Requested_articles) is an example but on a MUCH larger scale. Here's another good Linkety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requested_articles/Applied_arts_and_sciences#Computer_science.2C_computing.2C_and_Internet) that is an example.
arn
Then how will the articles be taken off of the list when the Guide is created and up to spec?
Linkety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Requested_articles) is an example but on a MUCH larger scale. Here's another good Linkety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requested_articles/Applied_arts_and_sciences#Computer_science.2C_computing.2C_and_Internet) that is an example.
ayeying
May 6, 11:05 PM
No. I've moved up early before on previous betas like Snow Leopard... didn't turn out that well. Learned my lesson. Waiting until Final, then I'll deal with the bugs.
Jaffa Cake
Oct 30, 02:37 PM
He's a low-quality picture of our pumpkin, carved this very afternoon. His name is Fergus, and one day he will be our king. :)
258029
258029
Austin M.
Apr 11, 02:16 AM
Oh please, get rid of that kickstand.
Agreed.
Agreed.
johnNYChingaz
May 4, 01:56 PM
To answer your question, I just upgraded from JB 4.3.1 to JB 4.3.2 without restoring. Just updated to stock 4.3.2 in iTunes, then ran redsn0w over it to jailbreak, then reinstalled all my JB packages.
Not sure if not going through a full restore will have any adverse affects, I certainly haven't noticed any yet though!how did you reinstall you jb packages?
i never tried just updating, i usually do a full restore, the last one i did i wiped everything of my phone and started fresh cus it was a little sluggish and slow, after that is been running nice and smooth
Not sure if not going through a full restore will have any adverse affects, I certainly haven't noticed any yet though!how did you reinstall you jb packages?
i never tried just updating, i usually do a full restore, the last one i did i wiped everything of my phone and started fresh cus it was a little sluggish and slow, after that is been running nice and smooth
flipster
May 6, 08:27 PM
I called Apple, they said it's most likely a graphics card failing (I agree).
The weird thing is, is that 10-15 in while playing a game, it completely locks up, but the mouse cursor is movable (weird).
You have to hold the power button to get it to work again. But once booted back into OS X, it's slow, and the screen flickers once, and then locks up again.
The TechDoolDeluxe tests came back normal too....
This only happens when gaming for about 10 mintues, and then the lock ups happen. (weird thing is mouse cursor is still movable)
Any thoughts?
The weird thing is, is that 10-15 in while playing a game, it completely locks up, but the mouse cursor is movable (weird).
You have to hold the power button to get it to work again. But once booted back into OS X, it's slow, and the screen flickers once, and then locks up again.
The TechDoolDeluxe tests came back normal too....
This only happens when gaming for about 10 mintues, and then the lock ups happen. (weird thing is mouse cursor is still movable)
Any thoughts?
Kennywayne3295
Mar 6, 11:31 PM
I discovered MacTubes about a year ago and i used it all the time. I don't really watch YouTube ever, but when i want to hear a song or something it's really nice to have a way to do so on my mac. Have you tried &fmt=18? It doesn't seem to work anymore.
mayhem052
Oct 19, 06:12 PM
I'll be there, coming down from bartlesville with my mom, maybe I'll get an iPod Touch too hehe.
CHSeifert
Apr 12, 10:01 AM
Hey,
Since the current MacPro is old tech with SATA 2, spending on a vertex 3 or intel 510 SSD is not an option :(
But if I buy a OCZ Revodrive x2 100 gb PCI Express card and place OSx and programs in that it will be even faster than the vertex 3 with SATA 3 support. But does the current MacPro work with SSD PCI express cards ?
Thx :)
----
Vh/Regards
Claus - TapaTalk on my Ip4
Since the current MacPro is old tech with SATA 2, spending on a vertex 3 or intel 510 SSD is not an option :(
But if I buy a OCZ Revodrive x2 100 gb PCI Express card and place OSx and programs in that it will be even faster than the vertex 3 with SATA 3 support. But does the current MacPro work with SSD PCI express cards ?
Thx :)
----
Vh/Regards
Claus - TapaTalk on my Ip4
dutchchilly
Apr 12, 02:34 AM
Hey what's up,
Sorry haven't had much time, started coding last night again.
Yes I think I have the total solution.
The first part, the masking, I've managed to recreate with a 'RenderMask' (CCRenderTexture). An example can be found here:
http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/forum/topic/8474
This works nicely. I'm keeping track of a "blastSprite" array wich I blend with the barrierSprite on the RenderLayer.
For the second part (the pixel detection -> transparent/color), I'm going to use a hack on CCTexture2d: CCTexture2dMutable. This is a extended class with a very fast 'pixelAt' function. Haven't had the time to test it, hopefully tomorrow.
Download incl. sample can be found here:
https://github.com/manucorporat/AWTextureFilter
Thanks for the effort guys. I'll show you a movie if I've got it all working :)
Sorry haven't had much time, started coding last night again.
Yes I think I have the total solution.
The first part, the masking, I've managed to recreate with a 'RenderMask' (CCRenderTexture). An example can be found here:
http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/forum/topic/8474
This works nicely. I'm keeping track of a "blastSprite" array wich I blend with the barrierSprite on the RenderLayer.
For the second part (the pixel detection -> transparent/color), I'm going to use a hack on CCTexture2d: CCTexture2dMutable. This is a extended class with a very fast 'pixelAt' function. Haven't had the time to test it, hopefully tomorrow.
Download incl. sample can be found here:
https://github.com/manucorporat/AWTextureFilter
Thanks for the effort guys. I'll show you a movie if I've got it all working :)
link92
Nov 22, 02:27 PM
Why are you all saying I use jpegs? They're all pngs...
Rob587
Sep 25, 11:42 PM
Yea I have kinda the same problem. I have 3.7gb of music and I love the nano. The smallness is so much more conveniant especially for working out and running, but in like one more day ill be out of space. I dont listen to all the music in my itunes anyway so ill just have to be selective. It sounds like the nano would be the best bet for you aswell.
No comments:
Post a Comment